The Alexandria Youth Basketball Club (AYBC) is a community-based organization with a desire to provide an all-inclusive environment for kids 4th grade through 8th grade to enjoy competitive basketball, learn fundamentals, and have fun while learning the value of teamwork and good sportsmanship. Winning, although important, is secondary to having fun and learning the game.
- Parent Meeting, Sept 17th at DMS. 6th-8th Grade at 5pm. 4th-5th Grade at 6pm.
- Open Gym dates for 6-8th grade on Sept 30 and Oct 7 at AAHS from 3-5pm.
- Tryouts for 6-8th grade on Oct 14 at AAHS from 1-6pm.
- Girls Alex Tournament set for Nov 17-18.
- Boys Alex Tournament set for Dec 1-2.
Interested in becoming an AYBC coach for the 2018/19 season? Please fill out the attached application and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel information and discounted rates.